Formed over forty years ago, our Writers Circle is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Meetings are held in The Room at the Top in Felixstowe Library, normally on the first and third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.30pm and finishing by 10.00pm. Check this weblog for details of meetings.

There is an annual November to November fee of £30, April to November is £20 and June to November £15. For members preferring to pay at each meeting the charge is £5 per meeting. To contact Felixstowe Scribblers simply email scribblers.1@btinternet.com or the Secretary, catherine.stafford1@ntlworld.com

Thursday 7 October 2010

Introduction to an assessment service

I don’t know if you already offer your own services in your group, but if appropriate, I wonder would you be so kind as to bring my assessment service to the attention of your writers?

My website is listed below, together with my blog featuring writing tips.

My credentials and success stories can be found on the website. In brief, I have 18 historical romance novels behind me with Harlequin Mills and Boon, a mainstream dual time mystery which made the Booker list in 2005, and I have just landed a major contract with a Penguin imprint in the US for my new historical crime series set in Georgian England.

If you feel I may be able to be of service to any of your writers, it would be immensely helpful if you could pass the information along.

With many thanks

Sincerely

Elizabeth Bailey

Get help at

http://lizbaileywritingtips.blogspot.com/

www.helpingwritersgetitright.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/lizbwrites