Formed over forty years ago, our Writers Circle is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Meetings are held in The Room at the Top in Felixstowe Library, normally on the first and third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.30pm and finishing by 10.00pm. Check this weblog for details of meetings.

There is an annual November to November fee of £30, April to November is £20 and June to November £15. For members preferring to pay at each meeting the charge is £5 per meeting. To contact Felixstowe Scribblers simply email scribblers.1@btinternet.com or the Secretary, catherine.stafford1@ntlworld.com

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Helping Ruth


My novel, The Woman Before Me, has just been nominated for the People's Book Award and - like the X factor - the winner is decided by public vote. I'm 50 votes away from the most popular book so could I please persuade you to vote for me? Here's the link:

http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/section.php?id=6
It doesn't take long to do, is free, and all voters have the chance of winning prizes including tickets to the live final (televised on Sky).

I'm really grateful for all support & hope you don't mind me being cheeky like this.

Thanks,

Ruth