Formed over forty years ago, our Writers Circle is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Meetings are held in The Room at the Top in Felixstowe Library, normally on the first and third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.30pm and finishing by 10.00pm. Check this weblog for details of meetings.

There is an annual November to November fee of £30, April to November is £20 and June to November £15. For members preferring to pay at each meeting the charge is £5 per meeting. To contact Felixstowe Scribblers simply email scribblers.1@btinternet.com or the Secretary, catherine.stafford1@ntlworld.com

Wednesday 2 March 2011

A message from our Ruth

The Woman Before Me by Ruth Dugdall has been featured on the Lesley Dolphin show on BBC Radio Suffolk, following its longlisting for the New Angle Prize for Literature.

Ruth's hotly anticipated second novel The Sacrificial Man is published by Legend Press on 25th June 2011.You can listen to the feature by clicking here and going to 1:55hr:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00dytqc/Lesley_Dolphin_World_book_night_and_the_New_Angle_Prize_for_Literature/

I'm still doing a lot of events - I'm visiting different book groups every night this week and on Saturday this is happening:


Celebrate World Book Night with
Ruth Dugdall
The Woman Before Me
WATERSTONE'S IPSWICH
Saturday, 5 March 2011,
7:00PM - 9:00PM
Local author Ruth Dugdall will be in store to help us celebrate World Book Night.
She will be signing her books 'The James Version' and the prize winning 'The Woman Before Me'. Both available to purchase on the night.

So as you can see things are very busy. I'm also in the middle of the final stages of The Sacrificial Man but I am hoping my local book launch will be on Wednesday July 6th. I shall confirm nearer the time but I shall be inviting all my Scribbler friends.

Please don't think I've forgotten about Scribblers - I haven't - but as you can see things are very busy. Good luck to everyone with their writing!

Ruth