Formed over forty years ago, our Writers Circle is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Meetings are held in The Room at the Top in Felixstowe Library, normally on the first and third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.30pm and finishing by 10.00pm. Check this weblog for details of meetings.

There is an annual November to November fee of £30, April to November is £20 and June to November £15. For members preferring to pay at each meeting the charge is £5 per meeting. To contact Felixstowe Scribblers simply email scribblers.1@btinternet.com or the Secretary, catherine.stafford1@ntlworld.com

Wednesday 4 April 2012

A message from Les

I was very moved to receive so many lovely messages from my friends at Scribblers expressing sympathy and comfort following the tragic death of my lovely wife Joan; they were a great comfort at a time when I most needed it.

I decided from the outset that I would not inflict my sorrow on my friends but hang on to my sense of humour. Joan always said it was my best feature, I didn't have many others, so don't expect gloomy faces from me. I don't think I would know how to make one anyway.

Thank you for all your cards and kind words, some of them from the most unexpected sources, you have my sincere gratitude.

Keep dribbling,

Les.