Formed over forty years ago, our Writers Circle is based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Meetings are held in The Room at the Top in Felixstowe Library, normally on the first and third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.30pm and finishing by 10.00pm. Check this weblog for details of meetings.

There is an annual November to November fee of £30, April to November is £20 and June to November £15. For members preferring to pay at each meeting the charge is £5 per meeting. To contact Felixstowe Scribblers simply email scribblers.1@btinternet.com or the Secretary, catherine.stafford1@ntlworld.com

Saturday 5 April 2014

Poet and Storyteller at the Wolsey

I started scribbling amusing poems in 2000 having had to give up my work due to pain of Spondylosis. I became a W.I. Speaker and have since entertained many audiences with my tales.
 
If you would like to hear a selection of my scribbling you may like to know that I am performing 2 Shows at the Wolsey Studio Theatre in Ipswich, Saturday June 14th 2.30pm ‘Facts, Fibs and a Pinch of Salt’ and 7.45pm ‘A Storyteller and the LSC’ These shows are part of the New Wolsey Theatre Open Season
If you would like a chuckle, it would be nice to see you there.

You may like to do something similar as part of the Wolsey theatre 2015 open season, you may have already of course.

Doreen Reed